Thursday, August 6, 2009

All Abot Wood Stoveseat

Same Time + Nostalgia

YO '

Yeah, because the track is also on vacation xD!


Again not very exciting news but here I found this nice even when I wanted to do = D! I also added some links in the "menu" on the right:

First you have noticed that I was putting too much more to update my LJ regarding the news ; on Reborn! This is partly because of this blog (here ). All the latest info on the series are available!

My provider RAWs in some kinds xD! Go have a look you will find your happiness RAWs, Vosti, Vostfr, Mangas, Doujins, Music & Videos program !

Finally practical question & helpful: bus timetables! Because it is organized knowledge during this holiday season & Releases !


And now the sequence x)!
(AND ENJOY THE CHROME TSUN x \\ * O * /)


  Meme stolen from [info] nodoka92


1. Write down every letter of your name.
2. Then type a song that pops up in your mind in each letter of your name as the first letter.


Pseudo :

M emories - One Piece
I nnocent Starter - Nana Mizuki - M.S.L.Nanoha
Y ou - Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
U nder the sea - The Little Mermaid
K Ansha - RSP - Bleach
I nori mu ~ You Raise Up - Romeo x Juliet


Name: (C 'is harder XD ja)

J ust Be Friends - Megurine Luka
E cho Again - Splay - KHR
S AKURA Addiction - Hibari Kyoya & Rokudo Mukuro - KHR

S AKURA Biyori - May Hoshimura
I nnocent Sorrow - Abingdon Boys School - DGM
C atch You Catch Me - GUMI - Card Captor Sakura

A imo - Macross Frontier

Whew! Finally finished >///\u0026lt; ! Wow c'étatit hard! I had so many songs that I had in mind, and if space is especially for M & C ! Who knows I surely an opportunity to remake a same sort of x)
As a bonus my playlist youtube = D

Sea, Sun & Music! Have a good summer on Radio Miyuki

/ SBAF








* ☆ * * ★ ☆ * * ★ ☆ * * ★ ☆ * ★ * ☆ * ★ * * * * * * * * * * * *

   JA NE!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment