Monday, November 9, 2009

Kodak Easyshare V603 Problems

Reprise, Pixel Art & Design Return - It's always so cool to finish at 14.30

  KONYANYACHIWA      

Did you have a


?

Nyaho = D! Go after the edict of the last two items I take to be in my tracks to make a third ^___^!
While the menu, bah classes resume, decidedly holiday is always too short ! Anyway another two days later resumed at the weekend followed by a public holiday next week =)!

Otherwise right now I'm more in the mood to do and (MOSTLY XD) continue my pixel art, not bad projects begun but not finished ... I am currently working on "large" where unfortunately (or fortunately?) I spend more time on details such as shading of skin, jewelry, decor (and I mean, really ... The decor and all the details on that ...), line itself. This makes me forever to finish meals while in truth the doll itself does take me a few hours (in a row) at most ... Sometimes I really will be the last kind like that xD => rather like that or not
(it is more more efficient than the version Hyper Mode ... Whatever Hyper Intuition would be practical to know exactly how the line ... ) the kind of headphones will last ; with Tsuna Kakusei loop that happen ...
fangirl * Straying from the series Like That ==> *

short, after sharing the moment live, (one day I'll post the problems Reborniens too straight from the mind of my lemon of love during math class) , back to a subject more suitable XD! (It reminds me that I should create a kit smiliey history not to have that too Tuna 'fungi X3) ... I wanted to make a rather serious post to post my text my pixel art is missing ^ ^ "I'd booked an article this little moment emotion, so I pass on to the preview and the latest creation ';)...

WIP: torn curtain with a little blood + with broken window shards on the floor (and a little snag p'être top xD) + broken vase with dirt on the floor + shading it all + shading soil + Miharu shadow on the ground ...= Nyawira ~ ~ ~ it'll be long !



(Do not steal and claim it as your job ... THANKS =])



In almost exclisivité:

latest fashions factory outlets Machintrucmuch cute and not used to much ...
New Creations = D! Buy them now! / SBAF *



Anyway, the little handmade strap. The idea running through my mind for a little while and I started for the birthday of a friend. I'm pretty happy with the result !

If I could, I probably made all the Vongola family show variants ... As long as I had bosses ... Unfortunately, the felt having been borrowed a friend and that it had more black (and not a lot of color) Bah ... you can guess the rest xD!
The boss is the same as that used for the Tuna of love papercraft = D!




 


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ☆ ★ * * ☆ ★ * * ☆ * ★

* Ahah just little trip with friends:
- "You should sell them and say this ... We will revert N'amour as a witness ... "
-" Fio 'have you finished XD yes! "

For those it interested in: Pattern of tuna love: HERE = D


Kobato © CLAMP
Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn! © AMANO AKIRA
Tsuna smiley © Artist who made them
Base
© Lunar-Hibiki

SEE YOU AGA IN DES U ~ !   ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment