Monday, January 4, 2010

Colloid Goitre,cystic Degeneration

Happy Year = D!

  Merry Chritsmas, Happy Nyu Year

& lot of happiness for all of you!




Once is not custom, and although I have a few days delays I wish you a Merry Christmas a good year a healthy and full of good things for 2010 . I hope you all had a good holiday, mine were somewhat "turbulent" XD. Let's see, the program today ... I was thinking of doing a SHIFT rather long history of taking stock of the headlines Rebornienne and others.





Level News Reborn "ian"
* P ace chapter this week (and next week from what I read) , new year requires .
* D them new characters were created for the next game KHR: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! No Kizuna Tag Battle .
I did not too much information about the story but Apparently the game will count Choice. Waiting for the game is scheduled for February 25 next on PSP . The official website (here) has been updated recently with an overview of the two characters nouveaus - that so-incidentally really class - , emptied of ; bones, history, and Majs on "Special pages".
(To view the picture for full size)
* The goodies continue on their way over the month = D! This month two have caught my attention:

(To view the picture for full size)

- Headphones Reborn = D, nothing special but I would say in a sense "the initiative" made me smile, have headphones "in effigy" of his favorite character to do little too Otak, but for once I would say that the effect is limited. I find that except for the flashy colors of the cord (for Hibari is very "pink" XD) the reason the ring is rather quiet compared to a helmet XD! That are currently dispobibles Sky, Cloud, fog, and a bonus for Varia Tsuna with the pattern of X-Gloves Mittens version, ie a 27 red on white. I wait a bit to see if I do my fangirl ... watch this!

- The second being that kind of glass x)! The truth is especially required to Haru and Kyoko attracted to me - Haru is of course much prettier than Kyoko in her dress = P! -. Then there's the fact you can not see who is next to Haru above, finally, I would say the other characters in general ! Finally and most importantly, the fact that this person appears to be Mukuro TYL = O (Watch out for ponytails O__O). Brief an object from a minimal need except the pony illustration roxx!


Fun little note, both photos were found on blogs respective NeeKo (Reborn) & Hitomi Yoshida (Miura Haru). For links you just go there ---> HERE! Finally in the meantime I still regret that the goodies Reborn is so difficult to obtain because we lack the time things that a site decides to make them available ... u__u


other tricks

* So an overview of projects ... You must say that I am only projects and I do not finish anything ... XD But think again = P! Actually, I'm in Pixel Art . So here is a screenshot of my current projects Pixel =)! For Chiisana Negai ( one with the balls on the old WIP ) & Endless Tatakau ( one with the curtain and the cat lady = P ) respectively click here & here .

(To view the picture for full size)

In almost exclisivité the Christmas :

Once is not custom, as stated earlier, latest creations factory outlets Machintrucmuch cute and not used to much ... New Creations = D! Order them now! / SBAF *

A total of 30
creations = D Bonus with a small illustration for each:


(Make displays
r image for full size)

The was harder to part with them XD! After all, spend the first week of your vacation to make these little bits to give and keep one picture, it's always a little heartache
! Anyway this is not a problem ... In the end 23 gifts and benefits in 7 = D!

I really had fun doing them and the "must" is to have them by re-watching the subtitled episodes of One Piece - 64 to -. 111 Nothing new yet I laughed as much as when I first saw them, there's always the little details that we forget the time especially when is 300-and + - episodes later!

Ah ah! My brother called me the Pixie Noëlx) -

Finally the most important seems to have been done since the people seemed happy!
Hooray * Music * victory

On this =).



Tsuna smiley © Artist who made them
Kobato © CLAMP
Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn! © AMANO AKIRA
Christmas Tree © Beblue
Gift Bags © Ice-Pandora

SEE YOU AGA IN DES U ~ !   ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment