Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tay Du Ky 1998 Retail

Holidays, Holidays & VACATION \u0026lt;3! - Reborn? O__o

Nyaho




Q ue in a good mood in a way = D! So always keep our little impressions on the Naim watch now that you seem to do much but tell you that it will not last XD! Once the holidays finished I think it will be much more punctual ^__^"!

But before we go to anime:
O__________o * Faint *

Aha! My first impression after the spoils of chapter 277 of XD Reborn! Amano is really fun, a little too well because WTF?! XD Well I must say not bad but a little too focused on the string of fangirl? XD I know I'm not happy while telling me she not break your head. Brief case to follow the VF.

Pandora Hearts ( Anime ) 14 - END

Impressions

bah And the second part of the series made me completely changed my mind x) .

The story takes a turn from the 12/13/14 episodes and I must say it was difficult for me "win" in Computer I finished several times to go to bed at 4am with the famous "a final and I stop ... BUT NOT ! What this episode I want more! "
I love about the changing character of Oz XD and I love Jack! Eventually Alice is not put forward and so it is no worse for not having too many Moe-Moe-Kyun. Other clincher, the crossover increasingly stark Alice in Wonderland, I loved ^///^'. Although happy that it is the Raven 10 years later that accompanies Oz, not the whining of Gil ^__^"!
I do not really know what to say without spoilers too but WTF few episodes that have crept between serious phases of history were really excellent! I was really struggling not to laugh at 3am with parents who sleep beside XD! Gil and Alice who assaulted this poor maid and Oz and Sharon who put them face to face! Really good episode. In the end I really loved the end of the series, except 25 who really finished fishtail O__o-out characters a bit of the context in which they were confined to the start of the series, the OST are graphically stunning and nothing worse than the best, D!

In the end I would say that Pandora Hearts is an anime full of emotions as diverse as amazing with colorful characters that create a complex world in which we want to take part. Hard to tell without a spoiler, but it is definitely an anime that I recommend.


Nodame Cantabile ( Anime ) 1-4



Impressions


After my review of the previous post I do not really have much to add except that the tone of the series began be given, it is with joy that we find a Nodame and Chiaki prey to setbacks in their lives. Nodame an unhappy not being able to participate in contests and much more worker. And Chiaki does not hesitate to move because of noise in the apartment or from traveling for work, leaving this poor Nodame * A *-sentenced to feel one of these folders to find the strength to work -

The episode 4 was super cute : Chiaki Nodame to apologize for not coming >///\u0026lt;! Kawaii desu ~ Then limit jealous with all the calls get Nodame = D! I can not wait to see how their relationship will evolve between rival Nodame, Chiaki & Work studies Nodame! It's always a little freshness and love in this world of shounen!









Darker Than Black ~ Ryusei no Gemini ( Anime ) 1-6

Synopsis: In Siberia while camping in the woods, a father and his two children, twins named Shion and Suou find themselves exposed to a mysterious meteor shower. Following the incident, Shion loses an eye and became a contractor whose compensation is deprived of the use of his legs.

Two years later, while his brother is kidnapped by his father at home so it can not hurt anyone, Suou following a peaceful life with his classmates Nika and Tanya . Unfortunately for her, one day her whole world turns into violence. Indeed, Shion finally finished paying his salary to his power and different organizations like MI6 and the CIA decided to capture him. However, because their resemblance is seen Suou track instead of the latter. It was at this point that emerges from the shadows a shadow of the past. Haunted by his memories, that we nicknamed the black shinigami is determined to ruthlessly eliminate anyone who will get in his way ...


Impressions So I "swallowed" Season 1 -I have not mentioned here I waited a while to continue. I wanted first time to remember all the supremacy of season 1 more than the preview that I had with the catastrophic change Hei long hair and unshaven alcoholic who hits the small girl ... Bah me rather cool I must say .-

Currently the season poses many questions and more we advance the more you a. We Hei found a really seems exhausted and the enemy of all. But determined to kill Yin, at least in the back (WTF). The character of Suou is quite enigmatic and we ask lots of questions about its origins, especially when one sees his brother ^__^". However the fact that his weapon so as magical girl makes the character a bit ridiculous but I was glad >___> found in Mao (a squirrel WTF) and July! And Misaki is not a little to nothing to change. Despite all this second season is not faring too badly for what I saw. I regret a little arcs that showed independent power Hei P but we feel that the scenario focuses on one main story and the mystery of it will not be an easy to solve! Graphically it's beautiful music as well! I really enjoy the opening and some nags OST well in combat >////\u0026lt;"!

I would go to the end of the season obviously !






Affairs to follow = D!
* ☆ * ★ ☆ * * * ★ ☆ * * ★ ☆ * * ★ ☆ * * ★ ☆ * ★ * * * * * * * * * *



Tsuna smiley © Artist who made them
Each serie belongs to its author
Sypnosis ©
Animeka

SEE YOU AGA IN THE ~ U!

0 comments:

Post a Comment