Friday, June 25, 2010

Email Attachment Size

Thought # 7 # 6

Rieccomeee!
The school ended well! I had good grades and are not delayed in any material! uu (thank you, thank you)
And most of all I beat the formidable Demon ECDL passed all the exams and winning the European computer driving license! * W * * applause *


The World I was completely disappointed ... ;___; Why? PERCHEEEE '??

Um, speaking of something else ... I must congratulate the CLAMP
because I liked how it ended up Tsubasa! uu is not finished all roses, but at least it is not Kuro-rin returned from rompichicchi of Tomoyo stayed with Fay and others \u0026lt;3 (especially with Fay uu)

Pooooi ~ I bought Re Fool Platinum *___* the volcano's good! u, u

And as for the depression of the last time ... Well, we do not want to think .. I just want to go now, then I will do if the fate of some cruel joke, then I'll think ...
Among other things there are things more serious ...

Cooooooomunque ... About the construction site! ---->
[I'm planning to buy on yesasia roentgen.ENGLISH HYDE ... but precisely because it is a project for now we do not put too many hopes! But we keep bringing this to uu! If you do not buy it online, however, some stand to Romics!]

Yes, because people, listen, listen ... I'll be ROMICS year! * __ *

Out Now after a while I go to the station to pick up the Amu! \u0026lt;3 We go around a bit ... hoping not to get depressed ... XD but I'm sure that will save us from our usual madness risk! * W *


0 comments:

Post a Comment