Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kate Playground Vidéo

Thought Thought Thought # 4 # 5

A A A A A A Deeper inside I want to kiss I want to kiss you ...

ok, every now and then I lose my mind! XD And every so often I also lose track of the thoughts! oo
The idea of numbering each post is born from the fact that in the past in my blog I never knew what the hell the title insert ... and to avoid the idea of thoughts came to me! uu

Gackt For the tour I have lost all hope .. . __.
and more each time I get a nostalgia for that crazy together May 19 to Jun! ahhhw .. that memories * w * (about Marco! I'm looking everywhere Re Fool Platinum Edition, but it is urgent to go to the Feltrinelli trovooo ç_ç soon ~)

And among other things to buy, over TsubasaRC this month (the last volume>. \u0026lt;), Add the headphones that I have smashed ç_ç (right after I go to buy them) and the DVD of Alice in Wonderland , including the one with the book! *___*

0 comments:

Post a Comment