Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where Can I Get The Movie Ski Patrol

Thought

In theory ... the school should be over!
But I said "in theory", which means that in fact I still have to deal with that kind of prison .. -.-

From June 3 to 9 because I have to go to break the package back to Format (external stage => vocational area => BREAKING )
Sure, I'll stay a little longer ; with my classmates .. but cabbage, I want to remove a while! XD I'm a bit

sad because sometimes I have the "emotional breakdown" that make me just spend days of crap .. But I'm also especially happy because yesterday I had a nice day! *-*

I have only one thing that makes me despair .. The European tour in July Gackt ! ç_____ç (not to mention the VAMPS, because it is still a bit far .. but do not worry, I begin to despair too soon for that u_u)
are super ultra mega desperate because my friend goes to London just at the time of the date of Gactk there ç___ç The problem is that I'm 99.9% sure that my I would send you EVER!
Who would not want to die in my place? T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment