Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bump On Gums Behind Above Tooth

Cidade Maravilhosa

All ... decided ... to urgently collect their bags and ran to the airport ... first flight will fly in the Cidade Maravilhosa, sensuous, chaotic, diverse city of dreams ... where you can walk in a light dress, blow gentle breezes, bask on white sandy beach and have fun until dawn ...

No, I'm not mad, just my favorite boss asked me today on the very edge of light, the magical Rio ... for more convincing showed photos of his apartment and species that are opened from her window onto the beach Kapakabana ... and then with sadistic relish for a long time and tasteful talked about all the delights of this earthly Paradise ...

Now I know exactly where I want to hold his first deserved vacation ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment