Saturday, January 8, 2011

Electricity Saving Box Circuit Diagram

neko_miyuki @ 2011-01-08T12: 00:00

  NYAHO    
Oh !




Well, I should say "Happy New Year & a lot of nice things for 2011" 8 days late. The last post was in September (I have some rough from October or November but I need to edit them u__u), I feel a bit ashamed ! Somehow I don't know what I should post...Since KHR ends and Durarara!! too, I don't have any will power to do anime reviews....AH SHAME ON ME ! Since September I didn't have free time to say anything here ! I should post some photos of my school's trip or my X-Mas present ! (And soon my birthday too) ! I also find good quotation in X-Mas chocolates XD, I was thinking to select them I post one of them each weeks or something like that. But maybe just one quotation will be too short, too poor for an article u__u ! I don't know yet... As usual I think I will do things as I want and see how it works XD ! Anyway, it's not as millions people were reading and commenting that ! 


Anyway here, today's theme : the promotional video for the upcoming spring anime "Ano Hana" ( Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai ). I may look it ; some staff are from Toradora! & KHR (you can tell this by just watching the PV) and the story seems cute, maybe a bit said according to what I understand with my japanese level XD, but it might interesting me ! Look forward to it ! -How it inpires me some talk XD- It's strange but I have the feeling that this autumn) the animes which were heard were not as good as those who end before - I was really disappointed by Togainu no Chi and even if I like it I can't be in love with Nurarihyon no Mago , the story seems so others shônen manga...On the contrary, Kuragehime & Otome Youkai Zakuro , without forgot Panty & Stocking , were a good surprise but I haven't time yet to finish them as begin To Aru Majustsu no Index II & Tegami Bachi Reverse ...
-

I truly hope winter & spring reviews will be better because some kickass series are planned such as Starry Sky~ & Beelzebud , Kimi ni Todoke S2 , Ah! My Goddess OAV , & Maccross 2nd Movie and then Gintama , Ao no Exorcist , XXXHolic & Yozakura Quartet OAVs .
And some I don't know what they hold good but seem nice such as Moretsu Pirates & Hana-Saku Iroha with Anohana .
I also realize, when I look at Starry Sky , that Jun Fukuyama voice is too much recognizable, his character (sorry I don't remember is name) sounds exactly like Rikuo and know I have the feeling that he's not so amazing than I thought because Toki ( Amatsuki ) also sounds like another character he did =/...On the other hand, Tomokazu Sugita is, in my opinion, truly astonishing ! He casts in series as Hideki Motosuwa (Chobits), Raven (Hakushaku to Yousei), Leon Mishima (Maccross Frontier), Chrono  Harlaown in MSLNanoha, Zen (Nurarihyon no Mago), Kanata Nanami (Starry Sky~...This serie has the best seiyuus O__o), Aureolus in Index and a lot more I don't know who they are...But I love him as Kyon (Suzumiya Haruhi) & Gin (Gintama), furthermore, he totaly has a different way of playing them, I would love heard Kyon screams as Gintoki XD...I don't know how to explain but I think he has a lot of talent ! *nods*... NOW THE PV XD (you forgot about it ?)





SEE YOU S OO N D ES U ~ !   ♥
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment