Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Plastic Trellis Panels

ulivka @ 2011-02-08T23: 28:00

terrible even to think that most of my players younger than me ... the youngest and lucky, with whom I'll see tomorrow, just 19 years ... of which the last 7 (!!!!) he bravely fights for the most valuable thing he has ... I hope he will come out of this bout the winner ..

And the eldest, as found by chance in a long time I hated waiting in cellular medicine, the same age his brother was born with .. he, too, in June ... another twin on my flowery path of life ... Oh, Max ... God forbid that you are proved right, and awakened in you anger at doctors and disease helped her to overcome ... hold on and never give up!

ps . how much more I got used to the special situation of the Institute, it seems that the usual home ... here already, even doctors, more recently, even unknown, in a friendly smile, shoot the breeze over the head, calling a child, and a loud kiss on the cheek in front of astonished patients waiting for superfast elevator ...

pps . none of the staff calls the main thing is its a terrible name ... only a simple disease with a high letters, but obviously not a sign of respect ... all dedicated and so clear about what was going on ... other ailments, unfortunately, in these walls is not given ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment